Organic Liquid Castile / Castille Soap Base - Pre blended for you
Ready to Use:
IF THIS PRODUCT IS SHOWING OUT OF STOCK FOR THE QTY YOU WANT JUST NOTIFY US, WE CAN MOST LIKELY GET IT MADE UP QUICKLY FOR YOU
We also offer concentrates HERE
or Castile Goats Milk HERE
*PLEASE NOTE: Occasionally 10L + may take 1 week to make up for you - if urgent, please speak to us to confirm availability
A natural liquid soap base, certified organic, that simply requires the addition of fragrance and colour, and can readily be thickened by salt.
Pre blended for you - ready to use - If you prefer it a little thicker - just dissolve salt with hot water at a ratio of around 50/50 - cool - and add a small amount (up to 2% to thicken slightly) or if used in foamy bottles - add around 20% Liquid soap base to 80% purified water - which will yield 5 x the quantity.
Can be beautifully coloured with RenascentCollege / Renascent Bath and Body dyes (not the pigments as these will settle to the bottom)
Take a respite from your commercial soaps, your skin will love it.
- A true liquid soap.
- Certified Organic liquid soap base (Soil Association certification).
- Allows for the production of a certified organic liquid soap, if the converter/filler have organic certification.
- Contains no surfactants.
- Vegetable origin.
- Has a natural translucent pale yellow colour.
- Requires the addition of fragrance, essential oils or colour.
- Readily thickened by the addition of common salt (Sodium Chloride) if required.
Ingredients list (in descending order)
- Aqua (Water)
- Organic Potassium Oleate (Derived from Organic Sunflower Oil)
- Organic Potassium Cocoate (Derived from Coconut Oil)
- Organic Glycerine (Derived from the natural Oils in the soap making process - Plant based)
- Citric acid (Derived from Citrus Fruits)
The product is:
- Translucent Pale YellowLiquid
- Free from chemical fertilizers, pesticides or genetic modification
- Composed of a maximum proportion of certified organic ingredients
- Minimally processed, consistent with the nature of the product
- Clearly identifiable and separate through the manufacturing chain
- Manufactured under ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
To colour this product you can also select:
LAB COLOURS - these are 1-3gm powdered vials which when blended with water will make up to 600mls of concentrated dye
LIQUID DYES - These are already blended for you in a kit of 5 colours (30ml each)
- *Please make sure you select the DYES not PIGMENTS as the pigments will settle in liquid soaps, the DYES are Australian made, excellent quality, perfect vivid concntrated colours.
*Why use a true liquid soap?:
- There are many skin cleansing preparations available and many are sold as “Soap”.
- This may be misleading as true Soap is a product derived from natural oils and fats.
- Some “Soaps” are in fact synthetic detergents and may be derived from crude petroleum.
- Even detergents derived from “natural” fatty alcohols are far from “natural”.
- So called “natural” fatty alcohols certainly use natural fatty oils or fats as starting materials, but they are then heavily processed to convert them to alcohols. The alcohols are then further reacted chemically with things like ethylene oxide and sulphuric acid. The end products are far from natural and they certainly aren’t soap! Synthetic detergents have been around for about 80 years and have been used in personal care products for about 50 years. Soaps have a slightly longer track record in personal care having been used for at least 2,000 years. In this time there has been little or no evidence of adverse skin reaction to soap.
Organic Sunflower and Coconut Oil Soap Base
Organic Castile Liquid soap base has been certified by the Soil Association (UK)*. Soil Association organic certification ensures the integrity of the products in relation to the environmental impact of their farming and the long-term sustainability of the crops. No chemical fertilizers or pesticides are permitted in the growing of the crop. The same stringent controls apply in the extraction and refining of the oils from the crop for example no bleaching or chemical distillation is permitted.
Organic Castile Liquid soap base contains the natural glycerine from the organic oils, something that is often chemically removed as part of the refining and distillation process, and which provides good skin feel characteristics.
Organic Castile Liquid soap base not only protects the environment from intensive farming methods and chemical gredients but also passes these benefits directly to your skin.